Connecting with more creative souls

Ahhh! There's nothing like it! Good old refreshing conversation with creative minds discussing unheard of and innovative ideas. 

Many fear that the coming together of abstract minds can often cause abrasion and lack of clear communication. 

Not with ic3.

ic3 (or icfree) is a curated online publication for arts, culture, business, and everything essential that makes up our society. People's stories will be shared in ways that will make the reader challenge how we as readers can sometimes create stereotypes based on visuals. It's time to change that mindset and bring new media to your eyes!

ic3 is a growing platform with such refreshing and brand new ideas that I can't wait to sink my teeth into! I plan to stay devoted to this as it doesn't feel like task work, I can be free and openly express these thoughts with my team.



Team work makes the dreamwork.  
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment