Remembering E'vann Walker

A casual Sunday at church turned into one of the most uplifting and beautifully encouraging words that were a long time coming! E'vann Walker has been a preacher from a young age and I could certainly tell! Something about him was so engaging and prophetic I literally latched onto each and every word.

I read over my notes from his preachings, constantly taking them in, reading scripture, and looking at my own personal abilities and remembering how more I am able of achieving them!


The bits that really stuck out for me were the constant things we have to remind ourselves when looking at our own individual strengths. We are so much more able than we think. We should never ever limit ourselves, and never take the gifts God has given us for granted.

Thank you, E'vann. You have touched and inspired so many lives and I pray that your beautiful soul continues to rest in peace. Amen. 



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment