It happened! This is only the start!!

I received the news only days after graduating. I responded how most girls would; constantly screaming "SHUT UP" and crying tears of absolute joy. I was more shocked at the fact that it happened so soon, rather than actually ever happening. 

It was such a joyous and happy feeling, and therefore I had decided to only keep the news private with close family and friends, until I actually started my job role as a graduate trainee.

Starting with the BBC as a company, as my first ever job role leaving university really took a while to sink in. My first day at BBC Radio 2 went so fast I literally had to write everything down at the end of it. Lots of hello's and introductions and briefs and welcomes. Whew! It finally began sinking in once I received my schedule over the course of the year that I'll be on my traineeship. 

I clapped my hands in excitement when seeing all of the exciting plans and events to come ahead!

Growth growth growth. I was so ready for it all and took in every single experience, remembering each person that I meet along the way and also to never be afraid asking questions.




I'm in such a happy place right now and can only remain grateful and humble throughout the process. I'll also be posting monthly VLOGS showing what I've been up to not only at the BBC, but elsewhere too!

I'm training to become a broadcaster with the BBC, and I'm loving every moment of it. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment