Whyyy?

"Why a journalist?" "Aren't they the annoying people that pap celebrities all the time?!" "Omg so you're gunna be writing for sleezy mags like OK!"

To be honest, and what came to my acknowledgement is that to be the kind of Journalist I would like to be is NOT easy. After the help of visiting various workshops and seminars I found out the best and only way to actually get there, is to WORK YOUR WAY UP! And thats what I intend on doing. Even working where I wouldn't call ideal Journalist jobs such as working for "OK!" is STILL working your way up! As (I think) the saying goes; "you've got to kiss a couple frogs to find your prince!"

So I will continue to work hard and grab every opportunity as possible to work my way up and become as successful as possible!
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment