How it all began..

I think it all started with the motivation of my year 8-10 English teacher, Miss Kierney, who always gave me props for how interested I was in her lessons and my excitement to do homeworks on reading/analysing texts, and even writing essays. She made me enjoy English more than any other subject and got me into reading a lot. She was such a great motivator as she always wanted me to achieve highest, even though I always obtained great grades in her class. I even felt a bigger push when she moved me up to a higher group when the GCSE years began, which definitely boosted my confidence in English.

Also, over conversations with Claudia, during secondary school I realised that my future aspiration would definitely include writing/media-related, so Claudia advised a few workshops to attend. I think the next blog post is where the portfolio begins! Relief!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: