I have been a BUSY BEE!

Started my new office job over a month ago (purely for financial reasons). I've also been really brushing up a lot on my very own Facebook page! I was so nervous to do it and wasn't entirely sure on the kind of response I'd get - 100 likes in less than 2 weeks was a massive surprise! It puts so much joy in my heart knowing that people support my dreams and aspirations. 

I have a few posts coming up shortly after this so I'm going to put on this blog (cheeky little self reminder)
- snippets and links to my Facebook page
- my most recent article that was published via Blirt Magazine this week
- a lovely outing and meet & greet with the OnIn London team 
- the News Associates workshop that I am literally on my way to today as I'm on the train typing all of this on my iPhone!
- upcoming thoughts and ideas as I push towards that broadcast journalist direction; an interview! 

Stay posted - August is being such a joyous month! :-)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment