Networking like never before

So after my awesome day at the television presenting workshop courtesy of @01zero_one, I was then invited by the lovely project manager to a networking event full of people from different industries.

I met fashion designers, production managers, youtubers, and even entrepreneurs. To me, this networking event wasn't only just connecting with people from the same field as me, but trying something different and connecting with numerous people from different places. 

I guess it's all about creating useful links. The YouTuber I have met may be working towards the hopes of creating a documentary and would like me to host it! (Scenario scenario lol). But yes, it felt so refreshing and different, certainly not the usual kind of networking event I attend

Such a great evening it was! 









Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Well done girl. all this hard work will pay off! x

    ReplyDelete