Spring Grad Fair part 2

This time last year, I was just getting my head around the whole graduation thing, but now, I can honestly say I'm decisive and determined in pursuing a future in journalism - I'm moving steadily on the same road thankfully!

Again, this year at the spring graduate fair, I conversed with stands from a range of different industries; they were all so helpful and full of advice. 

After leaving I couldn't help but realise that people that always say that there is nothing for them to do after leaving university are usually passive. 

It's all about CREATING opportunites for yourself. Charlene White told me this when I met her last year, a lady working at FDM; the UK's leading IT graduate employer also told me this today; she had secured her graduate job only a couple of months after graduating!!

There are opportunities waiting for us, and it really is up to us to decide if we want to go out there and get them, or just sit and complain whilst nothing is being done. Going to the spring grad fair today was refreshing, not to mention all of the cute goodies I grabbed too!

#StayDecisive

:) a few pics from the day: 

Free tees at Dropbox

My university showed up! #proud

And a yummy snack after the fair down the road in Holborn (My Old Dutch) something to make you drool a little ;)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment