A great evening and first visit to Channel 4


A really awesome time at Channel 4 studios in a gorgeous part of London. Although I wasn't particularly feeling well that eve, I made sure to come in for an informative talk of getting into the TV industry! It also included a lot of helpful info about applying for schemes and how you have to try your absolute best to let your personality show through black and white; thousands of applications are looked out, what will make me different?

In any job I apply for, I always do a crazy amount of research and let the promising journalist that I am to shine through it. It's often quite a stressful and testing process but rewarding nonetheless.

I have no worries in telling people around me about what I'm up to/what I am applying for/next steps. Because I'm surrounded by good-hearted people that make me want to do better, I think that and my own personal determination is what has given me the strength and courage to apply for certain jobs


Always aim high!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment