I'm not alone

I'm in bed with the flu watching countless amount of episodes of Orange Is The New Black, and last night during sleep I dreamt of all of the amazing plans and potential shows that could happen for my YouTube channel. The excitement and thought process continues to grow. 

Thankfully, I've become quite close with a budding productionee, who I recently spoke with about create amazing new visual shows for my YouTube channel!

It's my favourite time of the year being Summer and I am bursting with ideas of what to come out with on my YouTube channel next. I changed my YouTube name from Hannah Journo to Hannah Journo TV, as well as letting my small number of subscribers know, it's also a self reminder of the incredible things I am about to create!

I'm going to start filming this month and really look forward to creating amazing things. A reliable and helpful team is so crucial and essential, and I'm happy that I've found another creative that is willing to help me along the way as we strengthen our skills to aspire within our industries. 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment