Workshops; I can't get enough!

So through the word of a friend, I was informed of a terrific television presenting course based in Soho, Central London. 

I immediately signed up via eventbrite for the Tv presenting course hosted by @01zero_one and was so happy to have found out about it through a friend!! It's so good being connected I tell you. 

As I also wrote in my personal journal, the day consisted of numerous exercises that would be performed in front of the camera. I still had in mind the notes taken from when I went to the Youth Media Agency and presenting in Ghana too! I was ready to take these skills and practices even further. 



After the first exercise of introducing ourselves in front of a camera in the studio in less than 60 seconds, I felt relieved when my adviser yelled "cut". I guess it's that feeling everyone has knowing that they could have done better. 

However, after actually seeing my recording rolled back, I actually felt quite pleased with how I presented myself. I was even more pleased by the lovely feedback from my advisor and the team too!

As we continued throughout the day with other exercises, I realised that my efforts were shown to others and it gave me a great feeling of humility. The constant reminder that this is my dream and ambition, and I remain confident in it!

I felt like I had my productive mojo back since returning from Ghana, and I don't intend on stopping! 01 zero one also invited me to a networking event taking place this evening where I will be able to meet and greet important people in the television industry. Amazing! Excited. Complimentary champagne too :-)

#DoWhatYouLove








Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment