Broadcasting...is huge!

The more time I am spending and meeting people from several parts of this industry, the more I realise how HUGE it is. As in, woah! From researching, to producing, to editing, to presenting, to film makers, to directors; the amount of work put into creating media is just astonishing.

I want it all. I know what you're thinking; 'take it slow, Hannah!' I'll never stop being an opportunist. I believe in grabbing every opportunity that comes my way; so the fact that I am collaborating and meeting people from several parts of this huge industry shows me what exciting journeys are ahead.

However, I believe in purpose. There may be many things flying your way but pick the opportunities that you see lasting value in. How will this benefit me in 5 years time? What will I have to show for it?

Many people have an end goal and focus on nothing else - not me. I've learnt to embrace the journey towards where I'm heading, I've learnt to cherish the highs and lows, as they become a part of the success story as I achieve bigger and greater things. I have several dreams and aspirations and all I really care about is the direction of this awesome journey. I have no fears as I believe my creator has plans of purpose for me.

"I'm enjoying my 20s. Battling confusion whilst basking in the possibilities of life...it is a terrifyying exciting process. Lovin' it."

This industry is big, daunting, scary, terrifying yet so so brilliant. I'm a teeny weeny person in this huge place and know that I will add to this industry in so many ways. Just wait. :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment