A year ago today, the BBC SAID YES!

HI GUYS! Trying to keep these posts as regular as possible. I'll be discussing the following..

R2 in Hyde Park/Live Events madness/ A year with Radio 2!

Trainers at the ready! But wait. Just before the whole glitz glam and fun of celebrity-filled live concerts, comes PLANNING. And it’s a lengthy one. From providing guests notes that presenters will be briefed on the day of the event, to cue cards, music track lists, props, costumes, and more!

Prep as you can imagine can be quite stressful as there is SO much content to get through, which again has made me respect the world of production 10x more. I’m so grateful to experience and view the world of radio from this lense. The day of Radio 2 in Hyde Park was such a success throughout, I had my walk talky on the go speaking to several other people, and honestly can’t remember the last time I walked up and down so much! I’m forever thankful to have worked with such an awesome team, and again although I can’t go too in depth with all the behind-the-stage scenes, hopefully the photos below will explain better! :-)



ALSO, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE BBC AND I! Funny celebratory message right?! But honestly, this day means so much to me! A year ago today I had one of the best interviews of my life. A year ago today I was told YES, a year ago today was the beginning of something very special and incredible. And it’s honestly been one of the best years of my life. Where next you might ask? Progression, closer direction, and full of purpose (within the lovely beeb of course; stay tuned!)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment