New York State of mind


The first of April at 06:59am. The jet lag has worn off yet I keep waking up at London times. I'm in fricking New York City!

80% of my childhood consisted of watching all American films and shows, so a perception of concrete jungle was always in mind; I knew what it looked like, I knew the accents, I knew of events. I just needed to be there!

An eight hour turbulence filled flight later, and I'm here :D

I can honestly say that I love this place! I've met such diverse and warming souls. New York fascinates me and makes me want to explore further. I'm so blessed and happy to be here. An incredible quote by a friend that I found has stuck in mind (and always will)

"What's ambition if it doesn't circle the globe? Use passports, not oysters. That's selfish."


I have something SO EXCITING in store and can't wait to share with the world!!!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment