I have a good feeling about this

So for over a year now, I have been looking forward to the chances of practising my abilities as an aspiring broadcast journalist elsewhere. Abroad. Thousands of miles away!

It sounds pretty daunting but I felt like I needed to push myself somewhere completely out of my comfort zone and into a newer environment filled with different opportunities and a different outlook on how the TV presenting world is seen. 

I'm so prepared for this opportunity, and the skills and tips I have obtained should hopefully increase by the end of this placement. The training day I attended in April at the Youth Media Agency, has taught me a lot about how to present myself and let my appropriate personality shine through when presenting particular types of news stories. I can do this! 

I'm so excited and look forward to updating you all on my journey. 

Love and light :)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment