Week 1 at TV3 Ghana

Week 1 at TV3 Ghana 
I'm highly humbled and appreciative of all the kind words received from people around me regarding doing a television journalism internship in Ghana. 
I had exchanged words with the person that was in charge of me, as I found that keeping contact and letting that person know what you're about before starting work is important. 

I showed my supervisor my documentary filmed in New York City and automatically he knew what department to place me in. 

The department at TV3 under 'real life/entertainment' were full of very serious hard workers that stuck to strict timing and schedules (as most of the shows are aired live) and during week 1, it was great becoming a part of the production team and looking at things from their point of view. 




During week 1 the show that we worked on was called 'The Pulpit' - a preaching television competition where children from as little as the age of six preach in front of a live audience, and are then judged by deacons/priests in order to see if they performed well enough to move onto the next round!
It was a great atmosphere, and a show I never imagined that I would be working on!


'The Pulpit'

As you all know I am very much so a visual person so therefore a vlog shall be coming soon showing my time at TV3 Ghana as well as my overall experience
This country is beautiful, relaxing, awesome, and I'm so excited for you all to see it through my eyes!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment