Giving up

The human mind has the capability to think about literally anything; things that happened years ago, things that we hope to get done during the present day, etc.

I can think about up to a million things I want to do in just a day, and I somehow feel frustrated as there are SO many more things I can't wait to achieve. 

I've seen many people in this exact situation, but how they choose to deal with it always determines the outcome. I often see people give up. They think: "Ahh, this is taking way too long! I want time to hurry up so I can be successful already" - wrong move. This mentality will leave you in the same place forever.

It can be a pretty tedious, exhausting and nerve-wracking process, but the journey along the way towards where you hope to be will be a journey you'll never forget. The first step is to surround yourself with genuinely good-hearted people. They are so rare to find but I'm so grateful for the people I'm surrounded by. They make me want to be better than I was 5 minutes ago! My people are important to me because not only do they push me, but they hold me accountable for my actions and keep me in check!



Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. I Cor. 9:24

The second is to keep track of how far you're coming - I use this wonderful blog as a kind of online diary; keeping track of what I'm up to and how I continue to push on and never give up.

Lastly, the amazing thing you will later on realise about the journey towards success, is that you'll look back and want to personally hug yourself for all of your work and determination!

Please don't give up

X

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment